CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

SORRY

my readers, sorry for not blogging this past few days.. i was totally busy with my cousin's wedding and i am still having my flu which irritates me SO MUCH and BADLY.. its been a week sudah my flu balum baik.. arghhh!!


i didn't go to school today because we had a sport day..malass bahh.. and supposed to be this morning, saya pergi clinic for my appointment but then my doctor was on leave so my appoinment changed to nextweek on the 13th June.. yeaa, i woke up late at 11.chehh pasal akhir tidur lastnight bah tuu.. just after my dad had finished his meeting, he brought me to clinic..hehehe minta ubat untuk my flu.. abis bah ku krajakan ubat actifed di rumah ah..HAHAHA ;p and..and...again, i supposed to go jalan with my sis tapi nada jadi..thank god..aku ngalehh bahh ..heheh mwwaahh


ohh yeaa,the last two days ago if m not mistaken sasak saya eh.. dua kali beturut2 i went to Pasar Malam pasal i was craving so much kan makan kambing and the big sausage..eh mana tiaa urang atu bejual ehh. takut kali ya kalau ku abiskan kambingnyaa..HAHAHA ;p but no worries.. TONIGHT i will conquer lamb at my cousin's house..karang malam BBQ and lucky draw di Sg. Bulohh.. yahoo.. and..and.. i will be sleep over at Fairuz's cribs ;D *excited* this will be my FIRST time tidur arah rumahnya..

0 comments: