CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

22nd Sept

gee~~ my sister, DD was leaving back to Manchester for her 2nd year.. hehhh! ok ok.. so, we just left home around 9.45 but her flight was at 12.20.. manis~ awal banar kami datang.. HAHAAH barangnya excess bah.. tapi alhamdulillah, lapas jua.. but still, di rumah barang nya ada masih.. so my parents decided antar her things pakai post aje ;) nicee~~ yang datang jua ke airport were : KA LELA , SYAHMI , KA GMAH , KA MIMI and her boyfirend i think ;D THANKS guyss.. i didnt manage to talk with my sister banyak and not even take a picture with her.. sighh.. so blaa..blaa. times up!! a moment that we hate~~ the hugging and everything.. shiitooo!! thank god!! i didnt cry..HAHAHA tahan saja tiaa.. my parents sent her sampai arah boarding area.. nice~~



sungkai : a BIG SIGHH.. you know how it feels when your beloved one nada besama2 sungkai.. gee~~ my dad just kept silent semasa makan.. so, my brother, my big sis and i tried to cari cerita supaya nada diam.. arghh hate it so much!! OKAY ENOUGHH!! dun wanaa talk about it..


soo SISTA!!! do take care and study hard.. i know, this would be a second year raya without you..shitooo yoouuu juburr..




so yea, my Sir AZIZ who teached me a chemistry lastyear pun sambung belajar in UK.. im so sorry sir that i couldnt send you due to transport.. will text sir soon ayte ;D miss you sir!!

0 comments: