CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

saturday 25th

Arghhh kelmarin, i wasss soo damnnn boredd.. cuaca lagi ujan saja and gloomy..ehh membari urang nada mood jua tuu.. to my Big Sis : congratulation beh for your new job..hahaha canti wah geng2 mu ah..HAHAHA *jokes* blaa..blaaaa... since,it was saturday so my bro half-day saja karaja..and ia minta dengani bejalan.. we went to Supa Save Mabohai and guess what? ada COSTUME KAMBING bah..HAHAHA rugi ku nada begambar eh..nada jua ramai urang waktu atuu..ishh!! melepaskan peluang..AHHAHAAH and laa..laaaa.. then, antar my sis-in-law karaja selepas itu went to gadong arah mobilty..my brother bought a stand for his guitar hero ahh..AHAHAHA manis~~

at night : my dad came back from China.. tapi, i didnt pick him up cause i got tuition..ishh.. i went for my tuition 20 minutes earlier..manis~~ kusung bah tuition ah..baik jua alai aka jannah awal datang..so, kami pun diri2 saja di bawah..and cerita2...blaa blaaaa.. hmm nextweek on friday will be my last tuition in Diamond Crown =( gonna miss you guys..and me and Maria decided kan buat farewell party and teacher Jannah agreed on it=D *big smile* yaay!! will pakai baju raya~~

to Aziemah Hasnan: babe, im so sorry i didnt come for ur open house ah..it was raining darl, and my parents pun ngaleh..hehe tapi we will meet tomorrow kan? and and i will try ur aunt punya cupcakes..lookss soo yummy bah ~~ hohoho love u darl

0 comments: