CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My New Tuition Class in QAs

my first day tuition went fine .. cool bah teacher nya ahh.. pandai beibun.. HAHAH panatt.. aku sakai with the chair lah..HAHAHAHA but before i went to my tuition, i had my breakfast with my parents di Aneka Rasa.. lovess the BINGKAA.. full bah seats di sana ahh.. baik jua ampit ;) saya terjumpa with my old friend from Nusa Laila and SMB si Zulkarmi..goshh lama sudah ku nada terjumpa ia eh..so,i waved at him tapi aku nada sampat becakap dngan ia pasal gagas kan balik :s aduiii..



Announcement to ERZA and MARIA :

there will NO tuition class for geo on the:-

* 21st June
*27th June
*28th June

REPLACEMENT DATES :-

* 16th June (4.30 -6)
* 17th June (4.30 -6)
* 18th June (4.30-6)

0 comments: