CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holiday

i have gone through a hard times for my O's..and it was hmm kindaa toughh..HAHAHA so, HOLIDAYS for me now? HAHA at first,i cant wait for this three months holiday bah..Holiday bah nii.. then its just started two days ago..and i feel like aaaaaa B-O-R-E-D!!!!! IM STUCK at HOME!! need to go somewhere..ohh god!!! ;D seems that my dad wont allow me banyak bejalan..dammnnn.. seriously, i need a F-R-E-E-D-O-M!!hahaha sounds too desperate aku ah..HAHAHA banar wah.. mau jalan with itu Waffle and Friends ;D


Plans and things that i must do for my THREE months holiday:-

--> with Waffle ,ofcourse
--> watch movie and hang-out with my girlfriends
--> hangout with Meera, fatin , aziizan, and Diamond Crowns' babies
--> hangout with si manis cousin ku Azieeemahh and Fairuz
--> go to gym
--> sauna with my girls
--> bowling
--> buy presents for Brother, Bar, Aziizan, Waffle, Hidayah and Asif (december)
--> appointment at Padiotry, RIPAS on the 4th December
--> hospital.. cant wait ;D
--> bring Tom Tom for his appointment on the 29th November
--> go to Komunis, buy some DVDs for DD
--> practice driving.. MANIS!!
--> learn how to cook.. HAHAHA

0 comments: