CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

February, 28th

OMG!!!!! went to QQ with Chumal chumal.. aiyyoo. i thought she was joking about the phone eh.. talor!! rupanya banar =s she bought me a new phone cause she really hate my old phone.. HAHAHA i know lah, my phone super the unique.. pacah eh! awu bah.. casing nya rusak. some part of my phone pacah2 sudah then the battery HAHAH No commentoo ;D ganas ka aku tu memakai ah? inda kali ah ;p haha and she bought herself a new phone jua.. same as mine but just the colour lah ah inda sama ;) at first,err i felt very err lain rasa lah waktu Chumal chumal balikan.. it was my first time wah someone just bought me a phone ah.. gila jua tu.. siapa jua inda lain rasa, angkat tangan.. HAHA apaaana ku ah ;p blurrgghh anyhoo, THANKSS!!!!!

0 comments: