CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

THANK YOU SO MUCH

(soory. the picture is not clear)


SEVENTH MARCH 2009 : my brother came home and he told me there is a box full of things for me.. hehh bangang lah saya.. i just ignored him in the kitchen.. blaa blaa.. i stopped,when i saw A BOX arah meja dining room.. OMG!!! OMG!!!!! my sister, DD sent me my favourite KEROPOK!! yang cheesy-chessy,, hurgghh!! and mini curls chocolates!!! *SUPER DOUBLE YEAAYY* and she bought me a file, pencil case and a NOTEBOOK!! BERABIS AKU SUKA!! pasal the notebook ada NUMBER 5 and at the back macam letter Z.. aiiyoo!!! i just realised it when Myra told me di skulah yang that notebook number 5.. hehehee


and,DD aiyooo you made me cry ehh.. pecaya kau? AWUU JAA!! i read your card that you gave at me ah.. haishh!! i felt vey guilty at you.. IM SO SORRY!!!! its like a month i havent talk to you. IM SORRY!! ='( i dont know why.. i just feel ashamed to talk with you because of my results.. i afraid that you will get mad at me.. FORGIVE ME!!! ='( insya Allah, i will do my best in June.. will always love you and care about you . FORGIVE ME!!

0 comments: