CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tagged by Rabs - Bar - Maira

I tag :
1- Aziizan
2- Meera
3- Zuratul
4- Aziemah
5- Syahmi
6- Hazreena
7- Zah
8- Sukainah
9- Ummi


How you know 1?
- last year, every practicing national day , in the bus


What would you do if you never met 2?
- my life wont be that wonderpoool.. HAHAHHA


What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
- okay juaa tuu.. AHAHAHHA gosh!! Both of them are my bestfriends


Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
- aiyooo.. I don’t know.. since Haz is madly in love with his boyfie ;D


do you think 7 is attractive?
- OFCOURSE!! ;D


Do you know anything about 8’s family?
- aiyooo.. no =s huhu


Tell me something about 9
- she is a nice girl


What language does 2 speaks?
- bahasaaa bahunai and uaaang putih ;D


Who is 3 going out with?
- si manis Syazwi


how old is 4?
- darl,how old are you kan? *kes sengaja* HAHAHA


Who is 6 favourite singer?
- si.. si.. siii siapa nah? Aku pun nada tau yoo..HAHAHA


7 ?
- im sorry.. I don’t know


Is 8 single?
- I don’t think so.. huhu


What is 9 last name?
- idk..im sorry


Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- apa kan jadi ‘relationship’.. mun sudah jadi kekanda ku..HAHAHAH


Which school does 2 go to?
- STPRI


What do you like about 3?
- She is clever and makes her own judgements

0 comments: