CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

clinic and school

7.30- 8.30 : 5 Einstein and 5 Newton (my class) ada 'Sharing Session' yesterday morning in Conference Room 2. it was about our attendance for extra class and academics cematulah ;)

9.15: i got permission sekejap untuk keluar,because i had to go to clinic. Unfortunately, clinic yang aku selalu aga somewhere in Berakas doctor nya on leave.. sighh so,my mum brought me arah clinic di Gadong saja.. atuu yaa,ramai wah eventhough it was school hour and office hour.. it was like kan 45mins menunggu ka..haishh my mum and i lapar sudah ni menunggu. baik jua my mum bawa makan arah Pizza Hut.. yummy..yummy ;D Loves the Garlic bread and Mushroom Soup..slurpp~~ and then,aku ordered extra garlic breads for my girls di sekulah.. thank god!! our maths' teacher nada,ya pun on leave. so,ertinya,aku nada ketinggalan pelajaran sama ia.only my bio aku ketinggala..damnn banyak lagi i have to catch-up :s


EXTRA CLASS

Biology's Practical : darnn.. i got burnt at my pointer's finger on my right hand..arghh just because,aku tepegang tripod stand.. careless me.. i thought sajuk sudah wah the tripod stand,tapi rupanya alum.. ya allah.. i cried.. eventhough, its just a small scar TAPI padih nya sakit gilerrr wahh.. canteen lagi nada ice..talooo.. baik jua my friend,nurul ada air sehat tapi yang ada ice wahh.. aku masukkan my finger inside the bottle until i reached my tuition class at Berangan.. aku pun minta ice cubes arah my sir..yeaa..aku ada excuse untuk nada buat my work..seriously,aku nada dapat tulis that time..aku dengar lah saja durang buat keraja..

0 comments: